EPS Services We Offer
Clean2theKore will screen all incoming individuals to ensure the patient and staff environment is free of potential exposure to respiratory illnesses and infectious diseases.
Entry Point Screening
Patient Safety Screener (PSS)
1. We will be responsible for monitoring all individuals entering the facility and remain physically present at your assigned entry point
2. We will screen all entrants according to established guidelines, utilizing approved screening methods, including verbal screening and temperature assessment
3. We will promptly report any concerns with screening or entrant condition to the designated leaders of your facility
4. We will provide directional guidance and assistance to all patients, visitors and employees, as needed, in addition to monitoring all assigned areas
5. We will demonstrate knowledge and respect for all patients and their right to privacy and also protect patient confidentiality
6. We will clearly and accurately document screening results as stated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and facility protocols
7. We will comply with all protocols for hand washing hygiene, aseptic and sterile techniques
Trained & Tested Staff
Our staff is thoroughly trained and tested under the most stringent criteria. Our IPs train and test all EVS Staff to ensure only the very best personnel that are used in any healthcare facility.
Criteria to make the decision include: kill claims, contact time, how the product must be applied (ie, ease of use), personal protective equipment (PPE) that is required of the EVS staff when using, the dilution requirements of the product, whether a rinsing step is needed after application, compatibility of the disinfectants with the surfaces to be cleaned, and cost.
The performance of our EVS staff is routinely tested and evaluated, including ATP testing on surfaces cleaned.
Keep your business safe and spotless
- Picture Frames
- Turn off Lights
- Shower Caddys
- Trash Cans
- Shower Doors
- Stove Tops
- Toilets Behind
- Return Mats
- Behind Wall Units
- Hard Surface Floors
- Vacuum Carpets
- Garbage / Trashcan Liners